Extensive care includes the provision of services to meet the needs of those residents requiring high acuity care or therapy to treat a variety of chronic or acute illnesses. This care, as provided in a skilled nursing facility, allows for a cost-conscious environment for patients of all ages without sacrificing quality or availability of needed services.
Distinctive features and programs include:
- Care directed and managed by an interdisciplinary team of experienced acute care nursing, rehabilitation, and medical specialists.
- Non-institutional, home-like setting.
- Comprehensive therapeutic programming.
- Patient and Family involvement in the plan of care and determination of goals.
- Development of a transition plan completed prior to discharge.
- Collaboration with home health and durable medical equipment agencies to ensure a smooth transition for patients who can return home or a lower level of care.
- Monthly drug regimen review by our Pharmacist.